PediPlace is the neighborhood pediatrician’s office for children throughout North Texas who are uninsured or who receive Medicaid or CHIP benefits. PediPlace provides quality medical care at low fees and will never deny services because of a family’s inability to pay.
We provide primary care pediatric services that include:
- Preventive care (annual well-child check-ups)
- Treatment of acute illness
- Treatment and management of chronic illness
- Sports physicals
- Referrals for specialized medical care
- Parent/child health education
- Newborn parent health and child safety education
All services are provided at a single clinic site in Lewisville, Texas. This provides easy access to quality care for families living in Lewisville, Flower Mound, The Colony, Denton, Carrollton, Dallas, and other surrounding communities in North Texas.